- For Your Healthy Life-- Daily pill organizer medicine dispenser, a simple solution for complex medication management.
- Why should we need to use a pill organize box?
- - Keep your pills in order.
- - Easy storage and access to tablets.
- - Plan ahead. Prompt you to supplement drugs in time.
- - Make sure you have enough medicine when travelling.
💊💊 Simple Pill Storage Solution
INIM® helps you to store all your pills/tablets in one place, with 14 compartments, each ensuring the perfect amount for your intake at one time, intelligently managing the storage of your medication.
- Hold multiple pills or tablets per partition so fewer refills are necessary; perfect for prescription drugs, supplements, vitamins, and more.
💊💊 Contact-Free Pill Pick-Up
Touch-free medication pick-up, reducing hand contact and preventing secondary contamination. Comes with its own medicine cup for easy access to all your refills with just one touch on the bottom.
💊💊 Easy Refill Pill
Refilling medication/supplements is also easy, whereas with other medication storage boxes you need to open the lid one by one, with our INIM® you only need to open it once to completely fill all the tablets.
💊💊 Your Practical Health Manager
Whether you want to hang it in your living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen or office, the INIM® will be prominent, reminding you to take your medication/health products every day. It will be secured wherever you want it to be.
💊💊 Protect Your Pills
INIM® will always keep your medication safe.
- Air-tight design, moisture-proof and dust-proof, can ensure the quality of medicine. Therefore, you do not need to worry about the quality and safety of the pill container.
- The thoughtful safety lock design prevents children and pets from accidentally touching the medication and causing it to fall out.
- Easy to install, comes with its own mounting kit, two mounting options are available: 1) drilling holes in the wall using the included screws; 2) attaching to the wall with the included double sided tape.
(L x W x H)
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.